baby, it’s cold outside…
Winter has finally arrived in Brisbane and as far as I’m concerned, it’s about time! While we may not get snow, we sure have some nasty winds whipping down the streets – good thing I have my beloved two paths trench to keep me warm!
We don’t often get the chance to rug up and enjoy the cold in our city so here’s how I’ll be making the most of it this long weekend:
– curling up in The Laneway tonight with a glass of something to keep me warm, watching the Robin Fox Laser Show.
– enjoying a warming brunch at Cirque – nothing like their Chowdown with a coffee on a brisk morning.
– stocking up on winter woollies at the local sales, like Witchery’s Space Dye Scarf Shrug ($79.95, was $149.95).
– continuing the shopping online at Anthropologie – I’m loving the Long Embrace Cardigan (US$98), the Field Game Cardigan (US$118), and the brand new Twining Vines Cardigan (US$88), which features the most adorable little fabric flowers down the sides and on the back.
– indulging in carb-overload (I mean, the warming properties of pasta) at Beccofino for dinner.
However you plan to spend your long weekend, keep warm and I hope you have a wonderful one!